Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are the latest craze in and around the cryptocurrency industry. These digital assets provide never-before-seen ownership value that empowers creators, brands, and artists around the world. In addition, they have fueled a new class of investors, NFT collectors. Their community is rapidly expanding and becoming a multi-billion dollar market.
Like a domino effect, the rise of NFT collectors has increased the popularity of portfolio trackers. These tools track the performance of a portfolio’s assets and provide useful and comprehensive data. However, not all of them are as good as they seem. That’s why we’ve compiled a top-of-the-best portfolio tracker to use in 2022.
Read on to find out how to improve your NFT performance and get the most out of your investment!
The List of NFT benefit trackers
OpenSea is one of the largest NFT marketplaces in the industry. The platform allows NFT enthusiasts to buy and sell non-fungible tokens with access to countless collections. In addition, creators can develop their NFTs, build galleries and showcase their products to the world.
- Competitive commissions
- A large variety of NFT collectibles
- Industry-leading security
- Only accepts payments in cryptocurrency
- A crypto wallet is necessary to buy and sell on the platform
Coinomi is another reliable, feature-rich portfolio tracker for NFT traders and collectors. This tool allows users to track the evolution of the value of their collectibles and helps them make better investment decisions.
The aspect that separates Coinomi from other portfolio trackers is its drab and dreary interface. Unlike OpenSea and other tracking tools that use bright colors and flashy gadgets, Coinomi has a gray-toned, humorless look. It may seem dull to some, but this straightforward, data-only approach is what experienced investors look for in a tracker.
- High-security features, e.g., HD algorithms and IP masking
- Private keys stored on users’ mobile devices
- Integration with ShapeShift and Changelly exchanges for crypto trading
- It does not charge any fees
- Not regulated
- The code is not open source.
- Despite Coinomi wallet compatibility with numerous cryptos, it does not support fiat currency, meaning you cannot buy crypto directly using fiat.
- Though Coinomi does not charge fees, it provides trading via third-party platforms, which do not necessarily offer the best value in the crypto industry for trading
- Being a mobile wallet, it is inherently insecure and open to malicious attacks.
DappRadar is an all-in-one DeFi platform that has been around since before NFTs became incredibly popular. In addition, it has a proprietary portfolio tracker with numerous features and benefits for both NFT experts and novice investors.
The DappRadar portfolio tracker helps users monitor their assets and create investment strategies. In addition, it allows them to discover new NFT and DeFi projects, as well as the latest cryptocurrency trading applications.
Finally, DappRadar benefits from a growing community of NFT investors and collectors. The platform boasts world-famous users, such as the NBA, celebrities, and respected traders.
Enjin Wallet is a multi-purpose platform that describes itself as “the new home for your NFTs and cryptocurrencies”. Moreover, it aims to live up to its name with several user-friendly features and compatibility with major blockchains. Thus, users can display and exchange NFTs on multiple networks simultaneously.
Users can store countless types of coins in their Enjin wallets. In addition, they can integrate their NFT investment portfolio with the wallet to seamlessly trade NFT on the Enjin marketplace. Finally, this wallet tracker could be an effective tool for cryptocurrency traders looking to try NFT for the first time.
- The Enjin platform allows users to create and integrate next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFT) with their applications, games, and websites.
- Enjin has its native wallet that offers users dual encryption and which can handle crypto and NFT trading.
- The Enjin marketplace has experienced more than a million traded items thus far, helping users discover, buy, and sell rare and unique NFTs.
- Beam, which Enjin offers, can help businesses expand and engage their audiences through NFTs, which are embedded with QR codes.
- Enjin Effinity offers a next-generation blockchain for NFTs, which serves as a network that is scalable, decentralized, and cross-chain.
- The crypto wallet offered by Enjin is not open-source, therefore lacking adequate vetting.
- ENJ has no physical backing regarding assets, profit, or commodities.
5 NFT Bank
We close our list of the best portfolio trackers with a true NFT portfolio management platform. NFTBank focuses solely on tracking the performance of digital assets, anticipating trends, and spotting impending NFT crashes.
The developers created this application with an Ai-Chainlink interface that achieves optimal accuracy when estimating asset prices. As a result, most experienced NFT investors use it to forecast and identify new NFTs with potentially substantial ROI. In addition, collectors use NFTBank to track the performance of their portfolio and determine which asset to sell next.
This is our list of the most recommended FT Profit Trackers, the most used, and the ones that we can assure you that they are safe to use. Which one of these trackers will you choose?